Saturday

Is This Funny?

Someone sent me this joke via email. Do you think it's funny?
Seriously, let me know via the comments section below.

CHINESE SICK LEAVE: 'I NO COME WOK TODAY!!!'

Hung Chow calls his work and says, 'Hey, I no come wok
today, I really sick . Got headache, stomach ache and legs
hurt, I no come wok.'

The boss says, 'You know something, Hung Chow, I really
need you today. When I feel sick like you do, I go to my
wife and tell her to give me sex. That makes everything
better and I go to work. You try that.'

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. 'I do what you say
and I feel great. I be at wok soon.........You got nice house.'


It's a variation of the Lazy Chinaman stereotype prevalent at the beginning of last century, but I bet you could re-word it to suit any immigrant/race you didn't like. But does it matter if it's racist if it's funny? Or maybe it's not racist? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment