Tuesday

Dancing With The Stars

Dancing With The Stars is on TV1 tonight, but I won't be watching it. It's a crap show and I'm not interested in it so I won't be watching it (which isn't to say I'm not interested in some crap TV shows, because I am, and I watch them).

Anyway I just wanted to go on record as saying that the winner will be that guy Tamati who does the weather on the TV1 Breakfast show, because he's a good looking nice young boy and we (the TV viewing nation) have seen him on 'What Now?' before joining 'Breakfast'. The rest of them are nobodies or used-to-be's.

That's all I have to say. It's not hard - I could tell you who's going to win American Idol if you're interested...

I enjoyed Flight of the Conchords last night. That's not a crap show BTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment