Tuesday

Someone Needs A Hug


I created a fake profile name and friended 500+ women who I don't know, nor do they know me. I was going to blog about the results of this anthropological experiment but it got too weird. But some results so far:

1] Women over 40 (meaning they're really over 50) are horney as, and will send you all sorts of 'sexxxy' stuff. (and yes, I've checked, they're not men pretending to be women online)

2] There's a lot of Anorexic women on FB, using the codename 'Ana' as their middle name, giving eachother 'thinspiration'

3] There's a lot of women out there with self-esteem issues. Like this girl who made all these comments (no-one else was commenting) about one of her own photos (not the one used above).
[name redacted] soo drunk in that pis:P
August 31, 2008 at 6:12am

[name redacted] im o soo high
August 31, 2008 at 4:15pm

[name redacted] NNNOOO PIC!!!
October 3, 2008 at 10:32am

[name redacted] FUCKEN HATE U!!! !
Which makes me sad......

No comments:

Post a Comment